Enjoy a unique adventure with other Jewish Professionals, May-June 2013!
The 8-night Costa Rica Caribbean Experience for young Jewish professionals next May (Memorial Day week) offers a singles friendly, diverse adventure that combines the Caribbean Highlands of Costa Rica – with its breathtaking tropical beaches. Sample the color that San Jose, the nation’s vibrant capital (with an optional Shabbat visit to the Jewish community); go on to the famous Arenal volcano and its just as famous hot-springs; continue with a whitewater rafting run down to the Caribbean Lowlands, with their tropical beaches, unique flora and fauna, active nightlife, and indigenous culture; and arrive in the highlands, with their lush mountainous rainforest, waterfalls, freshwater pools and serenity - spending Shabbat while based at a cool Jewish-owned eco-farm on the slopes of Mt. Turrialba.
Use the code ‘blueprint’ when you check out and take $175 off from the cost of the tour!
EVERYTHING listed below is included in our trip. You may, but you do not need to, spend another dollar on an adventure – it’s all priced into our packaged tour.
• Tropical beaches on the Caribbean
• Shabbat with the San Jose Jewish Community (optional)
• White water rafting in jungle (Pacuare River - Class III-IV Rapids)
• ‘Fly’ over the rainforest on Zipline Canopy Tour
• Culturally and ecologically friendly rainforest guided treks.
• Horseback Riding
• Two nights on a Jewish owned eco-farm, home to untouched rainforest and amazing waterfalls!
• Milk cows, collect eggs, and fish Tilapia for dinner
• Explore the Arenal Volcano National Park, including a visit to the famous Baldi hot-springs.
• Feel the Earthy vibe of Puerto Viejo, a happening Caribbean haven.
• Local guides and tours ensure that the indigenous communities benefit from tourism revenues and protect the environment.
• Caribbean beaches, and more Caribbean beaches!
• Caribbean cooking class - kosher style!
• Meals included in cost of trip: 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 6 dinners
For more info and a detailed itinerary, please visit the May 2013 trip page the Contact Website above.