There is so much talk going on in Israel about giving up some of the land to the palestinians. Some say it is a good idea some say no it is not. I am one of those who say it is not a good idea. Israel belongs to the Jewish people. What are your views about this subject?

Tags: conflict, israel, palestinian

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

Israel not belong to Plaestinian. Never has and never will. IDF will see to that!
You cannot give land to a people that technically do not exist. Aside from being heresy, it just does not make sense. Prior to 1967 there never was an entity called Palestine. That entity lost relevance at the conclusion of the War for Independence back in 1948. Had there been some type of struggle for independence from 1948 to 1967, a point could be made for giving some land to these people. There never was a peep out of these people during that period, so why should anyone bother with that now. My family owned plantations in the South along with slaves, should I be compensated for the loss of my property at the conclusion of the War Between the States? Or can it be said that the South lost the war fair and square, and in the process of the peace property was lost. So too, the Arabs started a war to kill all of the Jews in Palestine. They lost the war and the property on it. They like my Southern family have to suffer their losses fair and square.
Lets not forget to be praying for Israel.

Our Father in Heaven, Rock and Redeemer of the people Israel; Bless the State of Israel, with its promise of redemption. Shield it with Your love; spread over it the shelter of Your peace. Guide its leaders and advisors with Your light and Your truth. Help them with Your good counsel. Strengthen the hands of those who defend our Holy Land. Deliver them; crown their efforts with triumph. Bless the land with peace, and its inhabitants with lasting joy. And let us say: Amen. (translation from Siddur Sim Shalom)
The inhabitants also include PALESTINIANS. I believe this blessing should include them as well. My suggestion is that you and others read articles written by Dr. Gershon Baskin; director of The Israel/Palestine Center for Research and Information.
IPCRI.org. His many article are also included in the Jerusalem Post every other week.

cite>Anthony David Cohen said:
Our Father in Heaven, Rock and Redeemer of the people Israel; Bless the State of Israel, with its promise of redemption. Shield it with Your love; spread over it the shelter of Your peace. Guide its leaders and advisors with Your light and Your truth. Help them with Your good counsel. Strengthen the hands of those who defend our Holy Land. Deliver them; crown their efforts with triumph. Bless the land with peace, and its inhabitants with lasting joy. And let us say: Amen. (translation from Siddur Sim Shalom)
When the Russians left Russia after many programs, where did they go; To Palestine!!!!!!

Cody Flecker said:
You cannot give land to a people that technically do not exist. Aside from being heresy, it just does not make sense. Prior to 1967 there never was an entity called Palestine. That entity lost relevance at the conclusion of the War for Independence back in 1948. Had there been some type of struggle for independence from 1948 to 1967, a point could be made for giving some land to these people. There never was a peep out of these people during that period, so why should anyone bother with that now. My family owned plantations in the South along with slaves, should I be compensated for the loss of my property at the conclusion of the War Between the States? Or can it be said that the South lost the war fair and square, and in the process of the peace property was lost. So too, the Arabs started a war to kill all of the Jews in Palestine. They lost the war and the property on it. They like my Southern family have to suffer their losses fair and square.
Screw Palestinian!!! They no belong here!
Elijah please share with us more on your feelings toward this.

Elijah Mosiah Goldberg said:
Screw Palestinian!!! They no belong here!
There CANNOT and there SHOULD NOT ever be a two state Israel! NEVER EVER!
Obama is a man that CANNOT ever be trusted! Obama is a Muslem! He is a Liar! He is not for Israel! Obama should be impeach!
give 'em an inch they'll take a mile. give 'em a city they'll take the country.
this is not my opinion, dude, it's a f'kin' fact! :P ask any layman where the home of Islam is they'll say Arabia. ask anyone the home of Judaism they'll say Israel. peaceful Gayim will always be welcome among the Jews but otherwise... why play with Fire? giving Palestinians land in Israel seems like opening the door a crack so someone can wedge their foot in. Arabia is really big, and if muslims would piss on their own sand something might grow. i just have seen all over the world they are looking to take over. they are just as greedy for dominance as christians. if they say they just want a little more land, it is alligator tears. now don't mind me, i dont really read the news much, but here i am just speaking from my heart. i have plenty of friends who are muslims, and i feel they have their own country, gratitude is lacking. "who is rich? the one who's satisfied with what he has."
i will check out IPCRI.org thank you very much. i know that palestinians already have much land in israel i think that's good. since i don't know the specifics about this issue "talks about giving more land to palestinians" i would be happiest to stay humble and learn more about what land, how much, to whom, and why. Those who are considering giving more land to palestinians cant be fools, rather they must be wise and very specialized for their position. the bracha quoted by Anthony David Cohen surely includes all, this is the way of the lord, and he deals kindly with the peaceful, i am one who hopes for peace not war. understanding is the best way to resolve conflict.

Arnold Baskin said:
The inhabitants also include PALESTINIANS. I believe this blessing should include them as well. My suggestion is that you and others read articles written by Dr. Gershon Baskin; director of The Israel/Palestine Center for Research and Information.
IPCRI.org. His many article are also included in the Jerusalem Post every other week.

cite>Anthony David Cohen said:
A Lasting solution for Palestinian Problem

What is Palestinian Problem? World see it as a political problem and is trying to find out a political solution to that problem. But why it always fails? Because it is really not a political Problem. it is a religious problem. You can never solve a religious problem by a political solution. We must find out a religious solution for that religious problem. And that solution lies in Bible and in Koran. My humble attempt is to reveal that solution.

I am Daniel an Indian. I was born in a Christian family and brought up as a Christian. My father who was a teacher was a very learned person, by reading books about Jews he became an ardent admirer of Jews. He believed that Jews are the really chosen people of God and not Christians. He instilled in my mind love and respect towards even when I was a child. When I was 16 years old boy, Israel liberated Jerusalem in the 6 days war. I saw my father dancing with joy and praise of God. My father believed that nobody can destroy Jews and whatever things happens to Jews happens for the fulfillment of the prophecy of Bible. Fortunately I got the book “ Jews, God and History “ written by Max I Dimont . I wrote a letter to Dimont and he replied and he sent his other two books to me as a gift. Those books changed my life and I began to study bible with an open mind. I had a belief that Jews are suffering all these persecutions only because they refuse to believe Jesus as their Christ. I believed that If somebody can take make the Jews convince that Jesus is the Christ and if they accept Jesus all their problems will solved. So I started to write a book to unquestionably prove that Jesus is the Christ . But against to my great wish and expectation while I was writing my book new meaning was revealed to my mind for the words and deeds of Jesus and it was astonishing and unbelievable. In short words I found the following hidden truth in the Bible:

Jesus never claimed He is the Messiah. In fact he questioned the Jewish belief that an individual, the son of David, will come as the Messiah. Remember He commanded his disciples that they shall tell no one that he was Jesus Christ. Mt.16:21. He told the Jews do not believe anybody who will claim he is messiah. He told the Jews no individual will come as Messiah, what will come or who will come is the Kingdom of God.

Jesus gave the title “ Son of Man” for the kingdom of God. By declaring “The son of Man will come in the clouds with glory” Jesus told the Jews he is speaking about the same Son of Man about whom Prophet Daniel prophesied in his book. Son of Man in the book of Daniel is not an individual, it represents “Israel” the kingdom of God. In the Book of Daniel, animals represent all other kingdoms and Son of Man represents the kingdom of Jews, the people of God. The last question the apostles asked to Jesus was that “ when will you restore again the kingdom of Israel?”. They never wanted to know when Jesus will return from heaven and will take them also into heaven. Are you not astonished about it?

When Jesus said “ Let these words sink down in your ears, Son of Man is going to be handed over into the hands of Gentiles and they will kill him and on the third day he will rise again”, Jesus meant that Judea/Israel the country of Jews is going to be destroyed and Jews are going to be scattered all over the world among the gentiles, and while they were among the gentiles all the curses proclaimed in the law of Moses will come upon them. NO messiah will come to save them but after fulfilling the curses upon them, the Jews will be brought back to Israel as prophesied by all other prophets in the Bible. Thus ISRAEL the kingdom of God will be resurrected on the land of old Canaan,new Palastine.

Is it not what happened to Jews, their kingdom, and their temple and to their people during the last 2000 years?

Christianity is the culmination of wrong interpretation of Bible. The Christians hated Jews because of their wrong interpretation of old and new testaments. Likewise Muslims fight against Israel because of wrong interpretation of Koran. I have given a different interpretation for Bible and Koran which will help to end enmity between Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Messianic age in the book of Bible is not a utopia

Writing books like Davinci code people are making crores of rupees. Davinci code is a Chinese cracker, comparing to my work which is a hydrogen bomb,. If you cannot believe this statement please read my work and find out the truth. I shall send copy of my book by e-mail. Will you please go through my book, examine it, .Will you please help me to publish my book if you are convinced that my book is worth to be published.

Daniel

RSS

Follow the Jewish Journal

http://www.autocorrecthut.com/http://www.autocorrecthut.com/http://www.autocorrecthut.com/http://www.autocorrecthut.com/

Events

Jewish Journal iPad App

© 2014   Created by Jewish Journal.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service